Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day Twenty Three ...


Oh my hatty, there is none so ratty
As dear old me, on day twenty three
Tears and biting, and sparks of lightning
For no reason at all, I'll get into a brawl

I throw things like the phone and the pan
Beware, beware if you happen to be a man
My centre is gone, my chakras are twisted
Peace I wanted, but my hormones insisted

On day twenty three nobody reasons like me
If only they would listen and simply agree
Come day twenty three I'm the only one who is right
Why don't they comply and end my plight

My bed, my socks and the warm water bottle
The only things I dont want to throttle
Ranting and Raving, Get out of my face!
Please oh Please just give me my space!

My self I really would love to explain
But I've no idea why I become such a pain
I know though that I have this in common
With many a human who is also a woman

Author: Michelene Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment